Want to know How to order the right Flexible Heater? 1. Click on the following PDF pages and see what options are available. 2. Call one of our engineers to walk through the design process with a professional. 3. We will help you select the correct form, fit, function heater for your application from our extensive stock or produce a custom made Silicone Heat Pad to ship in 9 working days or less.
Phoenix Thermal Supply can supply Flexible Silicone Rubber Heaters and Silicone Heat Pads for any application. Cylinder Heating, Flat Surface with obstacles, Pipe Heating, Enclosure Heaters, Odd Shaped Parts, Even Heat needs, etc.
Silicone Heating Pads are rugged, yet thin, lightweight and flexible. Use of these heaters is limited only by the imagination. Heat can be put where it is needed. These silicone heaters improve heat transfer, speed warm ups, and decrease wattage requirements.
Fiberglass-reinforced silicone rubber gives the heater dimensional stability without sacrificing flexibility. Because very little material separates the element from the part, heat transfer is rapid and efficient. The silicone rubber heaters are constructed with a wire-wound element or an etched foil element. The heater construction creates a very thin heater allowing it to fit applications where space is limited.
Silicone Rubber Heaters Applications:
- Freeze protection and condensation prevention for many types of instrumentation and equipment
- Medical equipment including blood analyzers and test tube heaters
- Exhaust gas pre-heating for DPF regeneration
- Curing of plastic laminates
- Photo processing equipment
- Semiconductor processing equipment
- Computer peripherals such as laser printers