FIREBAR® heating elements provide added heating performance over standard round tubular heating elements – especially for immersion applications in petroleum based liquids that require high kilowatts. The unique flat surface geometry packs more power in shorter elements and assemblies, along with a host of other performance improvements, including minimization of coking and fluid degrading, enhancement of liquid flow past the surface to carry heat from the sheath, and improvement of heat transfer with a larger boundary layer that allows much more liquid to flow up and across the sheath’s surface.
- Unique flat surface geometry
- More power in shorter elements and assemblies
- Minimizes coking and fluid degrading
- Enhances the flow of fluid past the element’s surface to carry heat from the sheath
- Large boundary layer to allow more liquid to flow up and across the sheath surface