Varieties of mini coiled cable heaters include K-Ring Pressed in Brass & Cast Nozzle Bronze Heater Bushings– Ideal for applications where space is limited such as hot runner molds with multiple cavities. The mini coiled heater element fits easily into the small area and heats with precision and efficiency. With a precision machined inside diameter it does not require clamping bands. Along with the excellent thermal conductivity of Brass, the K-ring Pressed in Brass construction gives extremely even temperature profile across the heater.
Mini Coiled Cable Nozzle Heaters
Features a 5 in (127mm) long no-heat tail section. This design advantage eliminates failures in the adapter area due to overheating. Provides easy installation in the tight environment of multiple-gate mold. Also available with Axial Clamping with Mini Coiled Cable options on the mini coil heaters for OEM hot runner systems (popular OEM designs: 534234, 520156,534233, & 521334). Available with or without internal thermocouples -Type J or Type K. At 2.5mm x 3.4mm contact is maximized resulting in less required heated length and more watts per linear inch. HotLock Coil Heater & Gamma Series Dual Sleeve Mini Coiled Cable Heater.
The new design utilizes a positive locking positioning ring and machined components to reduce manufacturing complexity. Installation is easy with a twist of the end cap ring the mini coiled heater is secured into position on the nozzle, and with the integrated thermocouple slot located under the cap the thermocouple is precisely located. No tools are required for installation or removal.
- Continuous operating temperatures to 1200º F
- Internal thermocouples and no-heat sections can be added on most sizes
- High ductility allows the heater to be cold-formed into almost any shape
- Dimensions from 0.040″ (1mm) to 0.188: (4.8mm) diameter. The cable heater packs a lot of heat into a tiny space!
- Cable heaters can operate in unusual environments, including cryogenic and sub-freezing temperatures, high vacuum, and gaseous and liquid immersion conditions
- Sheath material: Inconel or Stainless Steel
Mini Coiled Cable Applications:
- Plastic processing machinery
- Hot runner mold
- Packaging machinery
- Dies & molds
- Shoe machinery
- Labeling machinery and a lot of other applications
- Food processing machinery
- Hot stamping
- Heating gases and liquids