Circulation heaters are compact heating solutions for fluids such as purified and inert gases, supercritical fluids, and liquids like de-ionized water for use in semiconductor and electronics industries, as well as for general liquid and gas heating applications.They provide a ready-made means to install electric heating with a minimal amount of time and labor.
We have hundreds of stock designs ready to ship and available for modifications to add NEMA housings, thermostats, thermocouples, etc. Our engineers will help you select the right heater for your process needs. Our circulation heaters are quality made. We can custom design a tank heater if your application requires something other than our stock. We can quickly design, quote and ship a custom Circulation heater for you today!
Phoenix Thermal Supply can meet your circulation heaters and process assembly needs with units made to order for your requirements.
- Standard screw plugs and flanges
- Flange ratings meet recognized agency standards
- FIREBAR assemblies pack more wattage in a smaller heater bundle
- Compacted MgO insulation filled elements maximize dielectric strength, heat transfer and life
- 1″ thermal insulation
- Heavy gauge steel jacket (shroud)