Why PTSHEAT IR Non-Contact Sensors?
PTSHEAT’s non-contact IRt/c sensors are the most accurate sensors available and are ideally suited to measure moving and rotating objects. The IRt/c’s patented Ambient Temperature Compensation methodology ensures optimal performance in varying ambient temperatures. Further advantages of the IRt/c are:
– Self-powered, no service or calibration needed
– Provides response times ranging from 25 to 100 milliseconds that won’t slow down the process
– Repeatability error of 0.01°C (0.02°F) – consistent readings now and in 10 years time
– Interchangeability error of +-1% – results will remain the same between different machines.
– Optimized process due to very accurate and fast readings, faster production
– Better yield, less scrap, and waste
– Better quality of the end product