Tubular Heater CALROD / WATROD Single- and Double-Ended Elements. Versatile and economical, the tubular heating element lends itself to virtually the entire range of immersion and air heating applications.
Double-ended tubular heater elements can be formed into spirals, compounds, multi-axis, and multi-planes from 36 common bend configurations. Custom bending with tighter tolerances can be made to meet specific application needs.
Please see the pictures and descriptions below for all the options:
We can ship any of the above formations from stock by using a modified stock unit. If we do not have the right tubular calrod in stock, we can ship a custom made unit quickly. Finned or Non-finned.
We stock and supply various diameters, voltages, and watt density to cover the majority of application needs.
A variety of mounting and termination options are available.
- Even heat distribution for optimum heater performance
- Resistant to moisture contamination
- Silicone seals rated to 390° F (200° C)
- MgO insulation filled sheath maximizes dielectric strength, heat transfer and life
- Variety of sheath materials
- 36 standard bend formations